cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do i get? (stupid question)

Hi there

I am a new user.  NowTV provide my internet ('fab fibre') and I have an Entertainment pass.

I pay £30 a month. I have 2 boxes.

I was just wondering what I am getting for my 'Entertainment Pass'? What do I lose if I no longer had it? And i guess most importantly, how much approx would that save me per month do you think?

Would i still have the opportunity to buy day/month passes for sky sports?  Would i still have BBC iplayer/ITVhub/4od etc?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand. If you're a 'Combo' NOW TV customer it's mandatory that you have at least one of the four media streaming services!

With the 'Entertainment' service you get access to the following 'live stream' channels: Sky 1, Sky Living, Sky Atlantic, Gold, Comedy Central, Sky Arts, ITV Encore, Fox, MTV, Discovery Channel and Nat Geo Wild. Link: http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment/livetv

Plus there's loads of 'on-demand' content...

And yes you can add and cancel any of the NOW TV media services at anytime. But you need to have at least one of them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much, that is very helpful.  Yes I think you're probably right, I have a 'combo'.  Is Combo what is required if I have nowtv internet?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Combo is just the name of the product NOW TV give to their broadband/phone/TV offering, so yep you will be a Combo customer. 

You need to choose a NOW TV pass when you sign up to the Combo but you can cancel your entertainment pass if you want, and you don't need to take up another pass, you can just pay for broadband and calls if you wish. 

However looking at your price you're on a special offer so it's likely you may find it not better to keep the entertainment pass than cancel it and lose your discount. If you still want to go ahead then give the Combo Team a call and they can tell you what your price will be if you drop the entertainment pass.

The entertainment pass basically is giving you acceess to all the content in the Entertainment section when you open the NOW TV app on your box.

You would still be able to buy any of the other passes including sports passes whenever you wanted, and if you did drop the entertainment pass you would still be able to use all the other apps on your box (BBC/ITV/All4 etc) - the only other app that would be affected is the Sky Sports News HQ app which you wouldn't be able to watch anymore (if you ever did use it!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much!