cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld

Is westworld ending on now tv as when I look at it it states 11 days remaining to watch ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Andy@SeeMoreDigital

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry for any confusion!

We're working to see if we can make all these Catch Up episodes available until the end of the day, for those trying to sneak in a few more before it expires. Please keep an eye out for updates to the service.

To explain, all the episodes of Westworld are due to expire today. The differences in time are down to how the provider has supplied them.

Specifically with Episode 10, it was simulcast with the US when first broadcast, meaning the start of its typical 30 day Catch Up period was early in the morning. Of course that also meant it expired earlier too.

We'd love to have it back as a Box Set in future! We have no set date for this yet, but we've been able to get other HBO/Sky Atlantic shows before. 🙂

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't think I will finish off The Wire though - still on season 3...

The WireSky Atlantic510Ents21/12/201606/01/2017
The WireSky Atlantic413Ents21/09/201606/01/2017
The WireSky Atlantic113Ents07/07/201606/01/2017
The WireSky Atlantic212Ents07/07/201606/01/2017
The WireSky Atlantic312Ents07/07/2016

06/01/2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we are trying to crush 3 episodes in tonigth which wont happen with the kids bedtimes

didnt realise till last nigth it was dropping off

def interest if it returs as a box set as its soo good!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Started watching Westworld, which is a great show, on new years day.
I've got to episode 8, but this morning episode 10 has gone already. Episode 9 has 9 hrs left with episode 1 has got 1 day left?

How come the latest episodes are being removed first?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really disappointed with NOW TV on not being able to let subscribers access programmes that they originally paid for. Westworld being one such example. Hardly a great advert for attracting people to the service in my humble opinion. I would be happy to pay more to access the episodes as I really want to watch unseen episodes but that option does not appear to be available unless I'm mistaken ?

Disappointed subscriber.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

With respect @Anonymous User, Westworld started at the beginning of October on Sky Altantic.... Where have you been?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

With respect @Anonymous User, Westworld started at the beginning of October on Sky Altantic.... Where have you been?

@SeeMoreDigital

I am only halfway through because I waited until a few episodes were broadcast before I started watching as I prefer not to wait for the next episode where possible.  Had hoped to watch all of them but yuletide meant kids stay up later and by the time they get off to bed.   Still they are on Amazon, and I have a pile of digital credit to use by end of January, so I can watch them there.

I never managed to watch Vinyl when that was broadcast, but now it is available, so once I get through The Walking Dead (almost completed season 4), that is likely to be next.  Just a shame HBO Now is only available in the US, but I suppose if it was in the UK I wouldn't bother with Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
 I would be happy to pay more to access the episodes as I really want to watch unseen episodes but that option does not appear to be available unless I'm mistaken ?

Try Amazon Prime.  Less than £2 per episode, and if you build up a bit of digital credit by having slow delivery you can watch them for nowt.

Of course if you have a Roku streaming stick, Amazon is on there as well as Now.

Miketurn
Scholar 3

I've noticed in my TV magazine that Westworld is being shown from the start again next Tuesday, 10th Jan @ 9.00pm on Sky Atlantic.

Don't know if it'll end up in catch-up again, but it should at least give those who've missed an episode or two a way to see them all, even if it's only one a week.

That's so long as Now TV has the rights for a second showing!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Miketurn

Welcome to the forum.

Well spotted. It looks like that's now been replaced by a tribute to the late great Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, but hopefully it will be on the week after. If it's anything like previous re-runs of HBO shows it won't be added to catch-up afterwards but it will be available to watch live. Luckily I managed to get the last episode in the day before it went, but as you say quite a few people were caught out by the discrepancy in timing.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.