cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld Season 2

Hi,

Just finished watching series 1 of Westworld and I was wondering when series 2 is going to be available as a box set?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Mary-E
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Westworld Season 2

@Anonymous User

Hello! We don't have a date for that at the moment unfortunatley. 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

M00min
Mentor

yeah, just rejoined now tv on a perma basis... really would love season 2 available as soon as possible. thx 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is season 2 of westworld on NOWTV? The box sets are a bit limited at the moment. IMO

Kathfirework
Advocate

Do you have a date for it now? Just finished s1 and want to watch 2 

M00min
Mentor

heya , i`m afraid i still have no info ref westworld  season 2, i`m hoping will be in december. 

Graham-S
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hey everyone Smiley Happy

I just checked. Can't find any info on Season 2. Ill keep an eye out for any changes. Smiley Happy

Hope you all have a nice day.

Goose3
Advocate

Hi, 

is season 2 of Westworld likely to be available in December? Not much in the way of box sets available to watch over Christmas.

M00min
Mentor

heya, i have a feeling it wont be until after xmas as they may wanna sell the season 2 boxsets? 

just a guess... bah humbug .

please get it asap please now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Kathfirework wrote:

Do you have a date for it now? Just finished s1 and want to watch 2 

Me too!!! Why isn’t it up already?? What are we paying you guys for?