cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, that didn't go to plan Please wait a moment and try again.

Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply an Entertainment Pass to my account and am getting the following message:

Well, that didn't go to plan

Please wait a moment and try again.

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue at the moment ?

If not I'll have to contact Live Chat when I get home from work

Darren

Now TVA.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital, @Anonymous User, @ukbobboy

Hi All,

As promised, I'd thought I come back and give you an update.

As suggested by Ashwini from live chat, I waited until at 19:36 and retried the voucher code and this time it was accepted. This has added the 2 months Entertainment Pass to my account and now it shows that my current offer now ends on: 14 May 2017. I must now remember that when I comes to April and I want to apply my next pass that to wait until after 19:36.

So for anyone else that has the same error message as I had and its the the first day that you can add a new voucher, my advice it to wait until the next day and try again.

Regards,

Darren

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital, @Anonymous User, @ukbobboy

Hi All,

As promised, I'd thought I come back and give you an update.

As suggested by Ashwini from live chat, I waited until at 19:36 and retried the voucher code and this time it was accepted. This has added the 2 months Entertainment Pass to my account and now it shows that my current offer now ends on: 14 May 2017. I must now remember that when I comes to April and I want to apply my next pass that to wait until after 19:36.

So for anyone else that has the same error message as I had and its the the first day that you can add a new voucher, my advice it to wait until the next day and try again.

Regards,

Darren

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice one @Anonymous User😉

That being said, you would like to think that the NOW TV system is robust enough not to have exhibit such anomalies in the first place...