cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, that didn't go to plan Please wait a moment and try again.

Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply an Entertainment Pass to my account and am getting the following message:

Well, that didn't go to plan

Please wait a moment and try again.

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue at the moment ?

If not I'll have to contact Live Chat when I get home from work

Darren

Now TVA.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital, @Anonymous User, @ukbobboy

Hi All,

As promised, I'd thought I come back and give you an update.

As suggested by Ashwini from live chat, I waited until at 19:36 and retried the voucher code and this time it was accepted. This has added the 2 months Entertainment Pass to my account and now it shows that my current offer now ends on: 14 May 2017. I must now remember that when I comes to April and I want to apply my next pass that to wait until after 19:36.

So for anyone else that has the same error message as I had and its the the first day that you can add a new voucher, my advice it to wait until the next day and try again.

Regards,

Darren

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

When was you current 'Entertainment' pass due to expire?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

My Current pass is due to expire on 14 Mar 2017, so when I checked my account today, the "Apply a voucher" appeared so wanted to add on my new pass, before I forgot.

Now TVB.jpg

Not seen this particular error message before.

Regards,

Darren

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay that makes sense now....

So the new expiry dates look okay, it's just the weird red warning notice. Which I must admit I've never seen before and makes me wonder how many people have!  

It's good that you've taken a screen grab and brought this to everyone's attention, as it might offer a reason as to why some peoples voucher passes have gone missing from their accounts.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a new one for me too, perhaps when someone from Now TV reads this they may be able to offer an explanation.

If not, then I'll contact Live Chat later

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. It's not something i have seen before so may be best to contact our live chat team so that they can check the code for you and make sure there is no issues with it 🙂

Thanks

Eddie

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Eddie

This problem, by @Anonymous User has been marked as solved when there is no solution on this thread yet. And you know, there our other forum members like myself who would like know how this particular issue turns out, especially if, as @SeeMoreDigital suggests, this might be linked to that rash of "vanishing voucher syndrome" which has afflicted some NowTV customers.

Therefore, could you please unmark this thread as solved and @Anonymous User could you please also let us know whether or not a solution is available.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User, @SeeMoreDigital

Just thought I'd give you both an update.

Have just been chatting with Ashwini over on live chat who was most helpful.

Although the option to apply a voucher is showing now, my actual current subscrition does not actually enter the last month until 19:33:56 tonight, so technically I can't apply my new voucher until after this time.

Not sure why the option to apply a voucher is showing before this time, but the explanation provide by Ashwini make perfect sense because I know it was aprox that time when I applied my first voucher many moons ago.

@ukbobboy

Have unmarked the post as the solution, and will post back tomorrow with an update

Regards,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll post back later to let you know if that pass is accepted after 19:33:56

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad to hear it i wouldn't have access to your account here so would not be able to see those details. At least it has been sorted or at least we will find out later if it has been.

Thanks

EddieSmiley Happy