cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We don't recognise that voucher

Hi I have tried to redeem a 5 month entertainment voucher that i bought through GAME and have tried to activate it 3 times now all i get is "We don't recognise that voucher"

I have not had this problem before, i am not typing any erros as i am copying and pasting from email into notpad first to take out any fonts etc then copying into the voucher box on my PC, any idears?  I have also emailed GAME but i dont think the problem is with them.

Maureen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi if you can quickly go on to chat. This is a public forum, if you can remove the picture. I would hate for some one unscrupulous to make use of this code. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi if you can quickly go on to chat. This is a public forum, if you can remove the picture. I would hate for some one unscrupulous to make use of this code. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry i have looked to see how i remove the pic but cant seem to find where i do that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I again thanks for the advice on talking to chat they sorted me out, not sure why GAME gave me the same code as the one i had bought in November last year?  anyhow they sorted me out so thanks again.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Glad you are sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am absolutly discussed with what i have just realied this morning.... SKY have been taken out of my account £6.66 since April this year for my package, i know i was stupid not checking my bank account until now but come on!

I bought a pass for 5 months and that didnt work i thought the live chat had sorted it out and now to find that they have charged me every month for what i have already been paid.

What i find really hard is that you cannot take off your card details to stop them you have to phisically go on and cancel your package UTTER DISCRACE SKY

signed one very angry and discusted lady 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you pop onto live chat and explain what's happened they may be able to offer some kind of solution for you. Whilst you can't remove card details yourself live chat can do that for you if you don't intend to use NOW TV in the near future, so you can ask them to do that for you at the same time.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On chat now only to find out that the guy how i was on chat with in April who siad he sorted the voucher out had not.  so that is why i was being charged, god i wish i had checked my bank before now, what a mess.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I was really sorry to hear you've had all manner of account issues to contend with.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be more than happy to help 🙂

Thanks & Happy Watching!

Rob
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Rob, it took over 3 hours but we got there in the end, i only hope when i come to renew my voucher i dont get the same issue, although in saying that i will now be checking my bank every month LOL