cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist

Why can't you sort the Watchlist into Alphabetical order?

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I've often thought this myself as being in chronological order means you're never quite sure whereabouts in the watchlist movies will be so you have to scroll through a long list quite carefully.

If you are part way through a boxset/show it's easier to go to the Continue Watching section as you'll find the next episode of any shows you are part way through waiting for you there.

I'll tag @Tony-D @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team hopefully they will pass the suggestion onto the powers that be.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I've often thought this myself as being in chronological order means you're never quite sure whereabouts in the watchlist movies will be so you have to scroll through a long list quite carefully.

If you are part way through a boxset/show it's easier to go to the Continue Watching section as you'll find the next episode of any shows you are part way through waiting for you there.

I'll tag @Tony-D @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team hopefully they will pass the suggestion onto the powers that be.

I wouldn't even know who to put this to, but ill put it to someone. @Anonymous User It's a good idea 100%

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy,

Thank you.

I am watching NowTV on various devices and the TV Programs I have been watching and because most of them have taken a break, they have disappeared of my watch next.

Also I added a lot of TV shows I wanted to watch and it moved all my existing programs away down the bottom of the list and they also disappeared off.

It was only showing 100 shows so I had to delete a lot of my watch list.

All I can say is I am thankful for: www.artsea.co.uk/nowtv/

It must be easier in 2018 to see what is all on and when things are expiring.

Regards,
Karen
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 100 seems a lot but when you're like me and stick loads of interesting stuff in the watchlist but then take forever to get around to watching it, 100 is a bit tight! And I can never be bothered to go through the list to remove stuff I've lost interest in!

For new shows / new seasons coming up I find it useful to add them to the Sky Never Miss website. If you sign up and add the current shows you like,  you'll receive an email when the new series is due to start/return from break. That way you can look out for them again.

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/