Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist has disappeared

Hi
This may be unfixsble!
I watch on various platforms on my Roku. So to remember « where was I watching that » the watchlist (showing partially watched shows) is super useful.
But yesterday mine disappeared
My Now TV is still full of stuff I’ve picked for future consumption. But the watch list is gone.
Do I need to register another device to look at it from there? See if it’s just the Roku that has the issue?
Any thoughts?
Is there a watch history page somewhere I can look at maybe online?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The NOW TV Team have acknowledged in another thread that they are looking into the issue. Luckily my Roku 3 didn't appear to have been affected and my iOS app has now repopulated again so they do appear to be making progress.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It seems to be an issue at the back-end as it is affecting multiple devices as well as the website itself. You can access your continue watching list online here

http://watch.nowtv.com/mytv/viewing-history

but this seems to be affected as well. Similarly trying the app on a different device may work but you won't know until you try, until we know exactly what the problem is there's not really anything else you can do. NOW TV should be aware of the issue and will hopefully update us on the situation ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy

yeah pretty strange, theres NOTHING under either header on the webpage./
I put a program in so its there in watching on the ROKU and I have loads in
my (to) watch list

BUT none appear in the web interface./

shame there isn't a watch history I can look at.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The NOW TV Team have acknowledged in another thread that they are looking into the issue. Luckily my Roku 3 didn't appear to have been affected and my iOS app has now repopulated again so they do appear to be making progress.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the NowTV Tech Team are making progress, both my Windows 10 tablet and Android phone that had the missing content in My Continue Watching folder are both now restored back to before Smiley Happy