cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist and Continue Watching

I did post in the "Black Box" section regarding the way that the "My TV" section has changed but I thought that it would be better in here as others might be experiencing the same problems.

OK then, I am currently watching the latest series of "Hawaii 5-0"....It is in my "Watchlist" and also in "Continue Watching".  To keep up to date with where I am in the series, I realise that I have to watch each episode until the very end and then the next episode will be ready to go in the "Continue Watching" area.  This makes the "Watch the next episode now" pop up, that appears during the final credits, redundant and that feature was only started a few months ago.

Also in my watchlist I have the shows that I watch on a "weekly" basis.  For example, "Chicago Fire" is on Thursday night at 9.00pm and so sometime after 10.00pm it should pop up in "Continue Watching" to allow me to click on the latest episode. Last week, that happened...fine and dandy, you might think.  However, I did not watch the last episode and it stayed in "Continue Watching" (As it should) until Wednesday, when it just disappeared.  I then go back to my "Watchlist"....Click on Chicago Fire and am taken back to Series 1, Episode 1 on the list.

Chicago Fire was on again last night and it should have gone into "Continue Watching", but no, nothing....It's as if I had never watched an episode, or had it in my "watchlist".  That's the thing, this isn't a one off, sometimes a programme I watch goes in to "Continue Watching", sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes it stays there, sometimes it disappears.

With the old "Watch History", I could scan down what I had watched, either boxset or catch up, click on what I wanted, one more click to get to the next episode and I was away.....I never missed an episode of anything.

Many programmes have just disappeared before and at other times programmes fail to go from "Watchlist" to "Continue Watching" as already described.....I loved the old "Watch History", it just WORKED!  However this new system has me scratching my head.

Thanks for your time.

73 REPLIES 73
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to remove programmes from 'My TV>Continue Watching'?

Sometimes you start watching something and decide that it isn't for you so you don't really want it in your Continue Watching section as you know you'll never go back to it!!  

I can't find a way to remove the programme via my Now TV box or logging into my account online.  I have so many part watched shows I'd like to remove.

Smiley Surprised

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject.

At the present time it's not possible to easily remove/edit the 'Continue Watching' list Smiley Frustrated

Cheers

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

I think the only way to get rid of them is select the last episode of the latest season and fast forward through it.

Hope this works for you
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:
I think the only way to get rid of them is select the last episode of the latest season and fast forward through it.

Indeed...