cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Game of Thrones: Season 7 *Live*

Will there be ad breaks during the live showing at 2am?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, according to NOW TV's schedule the on-demand episode should appear around 3am after the simulcast.

Mondays from 17 July:

2am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From 3am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#aXgqgqvPlvXDczyU.97

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just got my 14 day free trail, just so I could watch game of thrones 7 and I cant find it any were.

Before I cancel Now tv can anyone help as so far now tv is as much use as a ashtray on a motorbike.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Season 7 will not be back on NOW TV untill next year around April time. Seasons 1 - 6 will be back in December 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s why I took out now TV, once the free trail ends I will go back to put locker and others.
Kind regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its november 17 and I cannot find game of thrones

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How often are ad breaks and how long are they?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am guessing you are a keen GOT fan and not prepared to wait an extra one hour when the first episode of Season 7 will be added to the 30 day catch up service without adverts.

Sorry i can't answer you question, because it would be hard to predict especially if NowTV have booked extra advertising slots with sponsors for the GOT UK Premier.

Anyway i will take a rough stab in the dark of say a 1 hour show with maybe 4 advert breaks lasting about 2 minutes per advert.

Perhaps a NowTV Team member can give you a more accurate figures before the live show is broadcasted.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @commanda6

You guys are crazy for GoT. Can you remember how many there were last year? (If you watched it live?) 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

I am guessing @Andy  @commanda6 and all the other GOT fanatics are counting down the time on their GOT themed clocks ready in anticipation of Season 7  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Personally i enjoy GOT, but i will watch it on catch up at a more sensible time during the day

the-house-of-stark-game-of-thrones-15217a171ff.png.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps

I was "forced" to try and get into it last year by an unnamed forum member. 😄

I liked it but when it left, it didn't bother me.

I haven't even bothered to catch up this year. There are better shows on here for me. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂