cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Game of Thrones: Season 7 *Live*

Will there be ad breaks during the live showing at 2am?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, according to NOW TV's schedule the on-demand episode should appear around 3am after the simulcast.

Mondays from 17 July:

2am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From 3am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#aXgqgqvPlvXDczyU.97

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Will the new upcoming series of Game of Thrones be on NOWtv? Will it be available to watch straight after the Sky screening (ie the day after, or will it be on NOWtv days, weeks or months later??).

Thanks so much

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Good to meet a fellow Thronie. Yes, NOW TV will be showing the new season of GoT. You'll have two choices, you'll be able to watch the episodes on the live streamed Sky Atlantic channel, or you'll also be able to watch the catch-up episode anytime up to 30 days after each episode broadcasts. The catch-up episodes appear the same day as new episodes air.

You'll need the entertainment pass to watch GoT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why cant i watch got on here it comes up with error message, i have tge entertainment pass

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Good to meet a fellow Thronie. Yes, NOW TV will be showing the new season of GoT. You'll have two choices, you'll be able to watch the episodes on the live streamed Sky Atlantic channel, or you'll also be able to watch the catch-up episode anytime up to 30 days after each episode broadcasts. The catch-up episodes appear the same day as new episodes air.

You'll need the entertainment pass to watch GoT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm about to hit buy on a 6 month tow tv pass, I need entertainment for S7 I take it?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read about this NowTV Blog about GOT Season  7.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Coming-up-in-July-on-your-Entertainment-Pass/ba-p/428366

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, there will be ad breaks during the live simulcast, and on the evening showing. The only way to watch without ads is to watch the catch-up version later in the day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long after is the catch up version? After the simulcast (3am ish) or the next night after the evening showing?

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How long after is the catch up version? After the simulcast (3am ish) or the next night after the evening showing?

It should be available very quickly. When the first episode of the previous series was 'simulcast' I watched the catch-up episode before I went out to work early in the morning 😉 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, according to NOW TV's schedule the on-demand episode should appear around 3am after the simulcast.

Mondays from 17 July:

2am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From 3am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#aXgqgqvPlvXDczyU.97