cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Game of Thrones: Season 7 *Live*

Hi,

Apologies if this is a silly question, I'm not entirely sure on how NOW TV works... 

Am I right in assuming that when Season 7 of Game of Thrones airs on Sky Atlantic, you'll be able to watch it live on NOW TV, just as you would with a normal Sky, Virgin Media etc. package?

I'm planning on subscribing to NOW TV to watch it due to the cheaper cost and convenience, but just want to make sure I know which pass (guessing Entertainment) I need, and that I'll be able to watch it live with everyone else. Smiley Happy

Many thanks for your help!

Linkzy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum, always good to meet a fellow Thronie!

Yes, you can. There'll be two ways to watch season 7, you get the live Sky Atlantic channel with NOW TV so you can watch the shows on the live channel in real-time with all the other fans. You also get a cat has-up version of the episode so you can watch/re-watch it whenever you want for up to 30 days after the episode is broadcast. Double the fun!

Dont forget it's an entertainment pass you need to watch GoT!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum, always good to meet a fellow Thronie!

Yes, you can. There'll be two ways to watch season 7, you get the live Sky Atlantic channel with NOW TV so you can watch the shows on the live channel in real-time with all the other fans. You also get a cat has-up version of the episode so you can watch/re-watch it whenever you want for up to 30 days after the episode is broadcast. Double the fun!

Dont forget it's an entertainment pass you need to watch GoT!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spot on answer, just what I wanted to hear!

Thanking you very much! 🙂

Valar Morghulis!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You're welcome, see you in July!! 😉

image.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could Now TV please extend the amount of time Game of Thrones will be available for viewing...! Its made available then its removed and then made available again but never for long enough. I'm paying to use this service but the best shows e.g G of T are never available for long enough... makes me want to quit subscribing thanks Dan

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User .

The streaming rights to the show have expired/are expiring so that it is why GoT has left. 

Luckily, it has been confirmed to return sometime in December. 🙂

Until then, Sky Atlantic shows it all live a lot. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will game of thrones series 7 be available again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello!

We don't have a date yet unfortunatley! 😕 

the-bad-news-bears-85463979.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sky Atlantic are currently going through the seasons on Friday/Saturday nights, so might be worth keeping an eye out to see if they show S7 as well (currently up to S2). However these won't be on catch-up so you'd need to watch them live.