cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Game of Thrones: Season 7 *Live*

Will there be ad breaks during the live showing at 2am?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, according to NOW TV's schedule the on-demand episode should appear around 3am after the simulcast.

Mondays from 17 July:

2am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From 3am:

Watch the new Season 7 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#aXgqgqvPlvXDczyU.97

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Could you imagine @Andy and @commanda6 in their pyjamas at 2.00 am in the morning watching GOT Smiley Very Happygame-of-thrones-pajamas-8.jpg

5295c18e66cf8.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Don't forget the dragon slippers. 😉

dragon-1-lg

And the karaoke afterwards! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @schnapps Hey now cmon, stop taking the mickey, a guys gotta make himself comfy when I'm watching the telly! 😉

As for the live episodes I'd only be guessing, season 5 was the last time I watched the episodes live, you can't expect me to remember ad breaks!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps As excited as I am about game of thrones I won't be watching it live for one reason. The adverts. Game of thrones is too good to be interrupted by adverts

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Good point. 🙂

@commanda6 I would have thought you would watch it live. That way there would be no risks of spoilers. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand that it will air on Sky Atlantic at 2AM on Sunday morning. Will it be available on Now TV after that broadcast or only after the 9PM broadcast on Monday?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to this NowTV Blog you can watch GOT Season 7 episode 1 on the catch up service from 3.00am after the live aired show.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#h7bVIdLQvSLi8jWx.97

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was too quick to post. Thanks for this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

3am annnnnnnnnnnd its not on NOWTV. Expected.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The catch-up episode was added about 3.15, hopefully you've watched it already but it's there if you need it.