cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead Season 10 Missing Episodes

Does anyone know why there are missing episodes from season 10?  They used to appear after it was shown live and now they’re not showing up at all.

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

they haven't been airing on time all season, I've had to download it to watch and get round the app settings - have you had the same issue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on live chat to them as we speak! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There is some broadcasting rights issue and we are in process to get this sorted by the higher level team

what does that mean?

There is an Expert team working to get this issue resolved and you will be intimated via email as soon as it is sorted.

do you have an estimate of when it might be resolved so I can inform the community page who are discussing this issue at present?

am afraid there is no estimated time mentioned as such but I will request the team to work on this on a priority.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this. OMG I cant cope without my weekly fix!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talking Dead is showing as available tomorrow, still no sign of E7 yet 😖 the only good thing about a Monday is TWD

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, as I just posted. 

There is some issues around broadcasting. Who knows what legal stuff this is about, but doesn't look like its going to be sorted any time soon! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

😭

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news what have they said?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So Talking Dead Ep 7  is available before Walking Dead ep 7

so stupid