cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher / passes

I paid for a Entertainment monthly pass and my daugther has been watchly on her ipad.  I logged onto my LG TV and it is asking for my voucher?  Do I have to buy again even though the month is not up?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

2 ipads that have no issue
1 LG TV that I cannot play on.
I cannot add another device until 01 March 2016
When I log onto my account and go to My Passes for Entertainment is states apply voucher.
Do I have to register especially for my LG TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If it says 26th then it means there's a pass on the account. Click on a piece of content and it should automatically play that content. Can you try on other devices to see if you have issues on them also. As mentioned by @SeeMoreDigital you won't need a voucher code as you have a pass already on the account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do I need to register on my LG TV seperately
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

No...

You simply launch the NOW TV app on your LG television and enter the exact same 'username' and 'password' as you did for the two iPads...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done that and it will not let me past a screen that says to apply the voucher in my account - catch 22
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have done that and it will not let me past a screen that says to apply the voucher in my account - catch 22

Okay... So when you log into Now TV using your LG television and visit 'My Account'. Who does it say "you're signed in as...". And what does it say directly under the 'Entertainment Month Pass'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
On the LG TV
It's says You're signed in as "My Username"
And in My Account against Entertainment Month Pass it says
"Start Watching" and "Details about vouchers, payments and cancellations can be viewed online at nowtv.com" then another message "To apply a voucher to your subscriptions please visit My Account online at nowtv.com"
When I go online on my laptop and into my account and look at My Passes under Entertainment Month Pass it states "Apply Voucher" and needs a "Voucher Code"
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It's says You're signed in as "My Username"
And in My Account against Entertainment Month Pass it says
"Start Watching" ....

So...

You should be able to navigate to some content (within the 'Entertainment' section) on your LG television, select it and play it.

If this does not work I suggest you log yourself out of your Now TV account on the LG television. Re-boot the television. Re-launch the Now TV app and log yourself back into the account...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you it finally worked

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice one Smiley Wink