cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher / passes

I paid for a Entertainment monthly pass and my daugther has been watchly on her ipad.  I logged onto my LG TV and it is asking for my voucher?  Do I have to buy again even though the month is not up?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User make sure that you are using the same username on your TV as your daughters iPad. You should be able to confirm by looking at the account section on the iPad app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes same user name. No idea what or where the voucher code is?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do I have to buy again even though the month is not up?

No... You can use up-to four devices on the same account.

When you log into Now TV on your daughters iPad and visit: My Account -> My Devices. How many devices do you see registered?

And when you visit: My Account -> My Passes. What 'offer ends' date do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
We have 3 devices registered - same on the ipad as in my account.
I had my 14 day trial and now on autorenew for the Entertainment Monthly Pass but no voucher code?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

It shouldn't be asking for a voucher if you have an active pass.

You might be seeing the screens advertising passes you just need to press "next" to move past them - then make sure you are logged in to use your passes.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
It states after I sign in to Now TV on my LG TV
"To apply a voucher to your subscription go to your account online at Now TV"
I go online and go to my passes - it states apply a voucher but I don't have a voucher number.
It didn't do this when I had the movie pass
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I had my 14 day trial and now on auto-renew for the Entertainment Monthly Pass but no voucher code?

Given that you've set-up a monthly auto-renew account you don't receive voucher codes. You should however still see an monthly expiry date. What date do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
26 Feb 2016

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
26 Feb 2016

So given you have three devices registered on your account and 17 days left to run, you should be able to log onto the same account using a fourth device.

That being said, you previously only mentioned an iPad. So what are the other two devices?