cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Urban Myths: Each episode is listed as a separate series

For some reason each of the "urban myth" episodes is listed as its own series, rather than as episodes.

This mean that although I have added to "my tv" new episodes are not flagged up, and so are easy to miss.

Any chance that this could be changed?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

For some reason each of the "urban myth" episodes is listed as its own series, rather than as episodes.

This mean that although I have added to "my tv" new episodes are not flagged up, and so are easy to miss.

Any chance that this could be changed?

@Anonymous User

Hi

With Urban Myth each episode is unique and not a continuation of a series were episodes are linked together this may be why they are showing as seperate

We will take your feedback onboard and hopefully change this in the future

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I came to make the same request as the original poster - can Urban Myths on Sky Arts please be grouped together, it's incredibly  hard to keep track of them given there is a second series now. The show is an anthology series @Anonymous User, advertised as such by Sky, and is even listed and organised on Sky's own website as a serieshttps://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/e566c745-1d56-45cc-9c2f-3fdf7486760c/urban-myths/episodes/season-2/episode-1 

There are plenty of anthology shows on Now TV that are grouped together as series, such as Room104 on FOX or Dimension 404 on SYFY, can Urban Myths please be formatted in a similar (correct) manner as parent compnay Sky do please. @Mary-E can you help? @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

We have had a look into it but we are required to arrange the content in the way it is received, and this series has been seperated out into discreet, stand-alone episodes.

But we appreciate you raising it to us, we will try and fix problems and make improvements where we can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for looking into this @Anonymous User

Does that mean it will never be grouped together? Is there a way you guys can set up playlists or the like for simialr situations so the users can do this themselves? The Sky Arts section would benefit greatly from this. 

Also, are shows not supplied by Sky, who have grouped them together into episodes and series? It would be great if you could request perhaps for series 3 it to be supplied in the same way it's grouped on Sky's other patfroms.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for that feedback and, yes, I agree that would the best way to have them grouped. I've passed this feedback on to the teams who manage this and will let you know here if there are any changes or develpments that come of it.