cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upcoming Arrowverse Crossover

Being a fan of the Arrowverse shows.... Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl & DCs Legends - I was just wondering if anyone knew how the latest crossover event is likely to go in a couple of weeks when it's on Sky One (the crossover will be with each series 8th episode), only because I'm sure the order they are getting shown in the UK is not the exact order of the actual crossover???

We currently get them: Supergirl, The Flash, DCs Legends then Arrow across Monday through Thursday, but just having a quick look at things online suggests that the Crisis on Earth-X crossover actually goes in the order: Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash then DCs Legends.

If the way we currently see them in the UK is not the exact order the crossover follows will Sky tweak the order for that week or will we have to let the episodes go to catch-up to then get them in the right order when we watch back???

Just wondering how it might go!!!!

8 REPLIES 8
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Being a fan of the Arrowverse shows.... Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl & DCs Legends - I was just wondering if anyone knew how the latest crossover event is likely to go in a couple of weeks when it's on Sky One (the crossover will be with each series 8th episode), only because I'm sure the order they are getting shown in the UK is not the exact order of the actual crossover???

We currently get them: Supergirl, The Flash, DCs Legends then Arrow across Monday through Thursday, but just having a quick look at things online suggests that the Crisis on Earth-X crossover actually goes in the order: Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash then DCs Legends.

If the way we currently see them in the UK is not the exact order the crossover follows will Sky tweak the order for that week or will we have to let the episodes go to catch-up to then get them in the right order when we watch back???

Just wondering how it might go!!!!

Hi @Anonymous User 

It would appear you are correct

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X

@Anonymous User and you able to answer this one?

At present, unless the schedule changes the crossover episodes will be shown in the wrong order in the UK

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

It was on wikipedia (I really should quote my sources) that I noticed the crossover event episode order didn't seem to match the UK order of episodes, so assuming wikipedia is right (and I assume they are always right) then we may have to take care in the UK if our order isn't changed to match.

It's hardly the worst thing in the World if I need to save them to the end of the week to watch in the correct order, but even though I don't tend to watch them live I do tend to try and catch-up through the week, so it might be good to hear what @Anonymous User can advise on how that week of crossover episodes might go.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6

It was on wikipedia (I really should quote my sources) that I noticed the crossover event episode order didn't seem to match the UK order of episodes, so assuming wikipedia is right (and I assume they are always right) then we may have to take care in the UK if our order isn't changed to match.

It's hardly the worst thing in the World if I need to save them to the end of the week to watch in the correct order, but even though I don't tend to watch them live I do tend to try and catch-up through the week, so it might be good to hear what @Anonymous User can advise on how that week of crossover episodes might go.

@Anonymous User you're right about it not being the worst thing in the world. If the episodes are shown in the wrong order, but people do need to be made aware that that is the case if the schedule isn't changing otherwise it will be confusing for people that aren't aware of what the correct order is

I would actually normally advise against people using Wikipedia, particularly when it comes to finding air dates of particular shows/show episodes because the information on Wikipedia usually relates to our friends in the US doesn't relate to the UK. However, in terms of what the correct order for the crossover is it probably correct.

The site I have given you the link to is the wiki for the Arrowverse (yes, there's a wiki) . The information on there is usually input by diehard fans, so it's probably correct. 99% of the time, however, just remember to ignore any air date information that you might see as the air date information relates to the US not the UK

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

I will need to go and check out this wiki thing...... and yes, it is good to make these issues known to folk in case they get caught out by episode order issues.

yes, I always need to bear in mind that the wikipedia entries I might want to check about my favourite US shows are based on the US showings, but the one thing that I do like to keep an eye on (and it also relates to these Arrowverse shows) is the transmission dates of the US episodes, because this then also shows where we might have weekly gaps in our UK showings.  If watching a show in the UK that is following very close behind the US and then my TV guide tells me there is no new episode on a given week, a quick look at the wikipedia page will tell me how long a break it took in the US and then I might have a good idea of when it will return here??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

At least this year the word is the Supergirl episode will be a proper integration into the arc, unlike last year's cop out where if it wasn't for the last 30 seconds there would have been no connection to the cross-over at all! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy @commanda6

Hello! 

I think this may have actually been accounted for because we have the below dates for eps being available on catch up- 

4th December: Arrow & Supergirl 

5th December: The Flash 

6th December: Legends 

🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Many thanks for that update, I'm guessing Sky have planned ahead and knowing the episodes were out of order with regards to the crossover event, they will make Arrow episode available a couple of days earlier so viewers don't have to wait..... or accidentally watch in the wrong order.

ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @Andy @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @caseyb1993

Guys

As some of you may know, I am one of the biggest fans of the Arrowverse and, as such, have kept a close watch on when CW, in the US, will show this year's four-way crossover, they are as follows:-

Supergirl & Arrow = 27th November

Flash & Legends of Tomorrow = 28th November

As you can see, there will be two episodes shown per night on Monday and Tuesday night of next week.

However, for us it well be a three night crossover, which has left me feeling somewhat disappointed.

I hope Now TV rethinks it's decision to spread the shows over three nights and follow the US methodology and broadcast the shows over two nights instead.

UK Bob