cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown error page on xbox one

I’ve just signed up and paid for nowtv, however I’ve tried watching something and it constantly comes up with unknown page error, it’s really frustrating! 

How do I fix this? 

Anyone else having this problem? 

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’ve just signed up and paid for nowtv, however I’ve tried watching something and it constantly comes up with unknown page error, it’s really frustrating! 

How do I fix this? 

Hi @Anonymous User You may have to uninstall the app, turn your broadband and Xbox off the turn the Xbox on again, then the broadband and reinstall the app. Should solve your issue 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did the steps and it still doesn't work

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do I fix this? 

Hi @Anonymous User You may have to uninstall the app, turn your broadband and Xbox off the turn the Xbox on again, then the broadband and reinstall the app. Should solve your issue 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did that and it still doesn't work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had same issue and nothing fixes it. Come on NowTV. Got an xbox where it’s easier to have all my apps in one place and now I have to use a PC to watch NowTV 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had something like this happen a couple years ago. I removed the Xbox from my device list and then added it back to the list by logging back in on the app and playing a programme which sorted it for me.

If you don’t have any device changes left for this month you’ll need to contact support for more changes.

Hope this helps.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Follow the sound advice from @Anonymous User 

Worst case contact Now TV via Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help