cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unforgotten on ITV Encore (missing from yesterday)

Hi,

Unforgotten an ITV series was showing up on ITV Encore last night, but now I can not find it anywhere. It seems a bit unlikely it would have been taken down last night. I am a new user to NOW TV and did not see any expiry date yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated,

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are we talking about Season 2, if so according to this link page below Unforgotten left the NowTV service on the 21/6/17.

Not sure why there was no countdown reminder next to the Episodes, perhaps somebody from the NowTV Team can confirm and maybe at the same time also advise if the show is returning soon ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/90

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for the response. That's really annoying, only just got NOW TV and had watched 3 episodes... we were getting quite into it.

Is there any chance they will bring it back? Have to say so far I've found the interface, way to find things and navigate and lack of Channel 4 live among other things quite a let down since signing up!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately i can't answer your question, like you i am a customer and do not work for NowTV.

Hopefully, somebody from the NowTV Forum Team will pick your post up tomorrow on here and will advise you accordingly about this particular TV show that you have been currently enjoying.

Sorry about that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately this has expired from Now TV on the 21st of June and we don't currently have any information on whether the series will be back or not.

Thanks

Eddie

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Member @Anonymous User also mentioned that there was no countdown timer next to each episode when this particular show was leaving your NowTV service.

Any reason why the expiry date was missing from your UI ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Not sure what happened there should have had the normal days left. However he did say that the episodes were there the day off so it might have been their up until that date and went off rather than have the Hours/Minutes left.

Cheers