cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

UKTV Play on-demand app would be more than welcomed to enable us to catch up on TV from all of the UKTV channels (Dave, Yesterday, Really and Drama).

Webiste: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not wait either😍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV are still unable to confirm at date launching UKTV play app on now TVs boxes.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

ken242
Expert

nice too see the uktv app on now tv launch today .

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  no UKTV Player is unfortunately not available on Now boxes.    It is available on Amazon Fire Devices.

Edit: @caseyb1993  beat me too it whilst I was looking if you could get it on other devices other than Amazon.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 @Anonymous User

It is on google play as well 🙂

I'm guessing you can use Chromecast as well. I don't have one so am not sure.

@SeeMoreDigital It is not a subscription channels app. You get the freeview channels as catchup- Dave, Really, Drama and Yesterday. 🙂

I hope they do the premium channels one day even as a subscription service. I can't see it costing an arm and a leg. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital It is not a subscription channels app. You get the freeview channels as catchup- Dave, Really, Drama and Yesterday. 🙂

I hope they do the premium channels one day even as a subscription service. I can't see it costing an arm and a leg. 😄

Thanks for the confirmation. 

I noticed a few weeks ago that the UK TV app has been added to the 'apps' on my webOS3 LG television. I've not checked it out yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is available on NOW TV stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortuanrtely I don't think there is as this would depend on the availability of a ROKU app - when I questioned this with UKTV at the end of last year they said they had no plans, although I am obviously aware this can be quite a standard response.