cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

UKTV Play on-demand app would be more than welcomed to enable us to catch up on TV from all of the UKTV channels (Dave, Yesterday, Really and Drama).

Webiste: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone from now tv heard anything when the UKTV play app is launching on now TVs boxes.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Why haven't you @Anonymous User ?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @4268

UK

You're being UNCOOL again.

Uncool.jpg

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

UKTV did originally state they'd have the app available at the end of 2017, they haven't delivered, and their latest update today suggests  no imminent timeframe, so if it's an important feature to people then I say get onto them until they do deliver.

https://twitter.com/uktvplay/status/948154295484022784

However it is UKTV who will be overseeing development of the app, not NOW TV, do I'd suggest contacting them directly, either via their Twitter account  'at' UKTVPlay (where they've already fielded a couple of queries about it today) or via email viewers 'at' uktv.co.uk

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I mark this up asCOMPLETED when there is no UKPLAY app on NOW TV... just offer that it MAY appear in 2018... but as yet no date.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree we just have to WAIT... at least we know UK Play app is on its way and yes it’s bound to have bugs initially... just the nature of these things.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So why is the uktv play icon advertised on now tv
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
So why is the uktv play icon advertised on now tv

@Anonymous User  Do you have a link to where the UKTV Play icon is advertised on Now TV, please?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the link to what you've seen, thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We just need to be patient... as someone involved in software development and testing I know it takes a lot of time to get these things right enough for first launch. When it does get launched there will inevitably still be some bugs.

So PLEASE be patient.