cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

UKTV Play on-demand app would be more than welcomed to enable us to catch up on TV from all of the UKTV channels (Dave, Yesterday, Really and Drama).

Webiste: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have asked UKTV if the UKTV Play is launching this year or next year on now TV boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when the UKTV Play app is launching on now tv boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone from Now TV know when the UKTV Play app is launching on now tv boxes and smart boxes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately not, Anything we've heard is around a 2018 launch date this could be early or mid-2018 we do not have any dates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we have to wait that long for the UKTV Play app on now tv boxes. Thats a long time to wait for it to launch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most likely @Anonymous User

When the app is ready to launch if it launches the information will be available on the community until then it's a waiting game.

chilli2
Elite

I would assume it would appear on Roku first, beofre taking the extra jump to appear on the Now TV side of the Roku apps and channels fence.

As for Netflix, andother mainstream subscription services, theres very litte, if any chance of seing these on the Now TV firmware devices as the Now TV box is aimed at selling you Sky services, so anything that competes with Skys services will not be alllowed on the now tv app/channel store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when the UKTV Play app is launching roku devices.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Again, probably in 2018. 

UKTV will have to make the app first.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when the UKTV Play App is launching on now tv boxes. Do you think it will launch around Christmas time 2017 or just after the New Year 2018.