cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks season 3 catchup

Will Twin Peaks Season 3 episodes be available on catchup after the initial broadcast, or do we have to wait until the rebroadcast on Tuesday nights? Going to be really hard to avoid spoilers if not..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ye, it will be available on catch-up, and if you really dedicated Sky Atlantic are also doing a simulcast of the season opener at 2am Monday morning.

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I see this: -

Capture.PNG

two.PNG

I think it's fair to say that the information is confusing. At the very least this new season should be listed as being 'season 3' not 'season 1'...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks llike this has been sorted now, all episodes are up! Thanks for your help! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, we got episodes 3 and 4 early as an online preview, which was wonderful, however I'm unclear as to how and when future episodes will role out...

More specifically, when will episode 5 be available to watch online via NOW TV? Next weekend? The one after? Or later still? Does getting 3 and 4 now mean no further 'new' episodes for a couple of weeks?

I (and no doubt others) would be super grateful if someone could spell this out, thanks. If the info is already out there my appologies, but I can't find anything concrete. Given that I took out this subscription purely to watch Twin Peaks here in the UK I'd like to know when future episodes will drop (online).

Thanks in advance!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty sure it will revert to the usual 'catch-up' schedule from now on. So, episodes 3 and 4 are currently available for a week as a special preview, probably due to Sky TV subscribers also getting those on catch-up. Those will disappear next week and be replaced by the normal catch-up versions of epsiodes 3 and 4 when those episodes are aired next Tuesday. 

After that, each episode should appear each Tuesday as they are broadcast on Sky Atlantic. 

If there's any change to that I"m sure a member of the NOW TV Team will correct me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Andy!

When you say "each Tuesday", shouldn't that be the early hours of Monday (i.e. when broadcast in the US)?

Also, I'm still not clear - WIll episode 5 first air next week, the week after, or the week after that (given that we had 3 *and* 4 early)?

Sorry, but it would be really helpful if there was a simple schedule list for both broadcast and catchup, just as ther is with regular TV. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd lik ethat clarity.

I really appreciate your reply nonetheless Andy - I'm just looking for something more specific from the NOW TV team. Here's hoping...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No worries, ask away!

As far as I can tell the 2am simulcast of episodes 1 and 2 was a one-off for the season opener (Sky tend to do that with season openers of big shows like Game of Thrones) but it won't happen in future weeks. The normal slot for Twin Peaks will be Tuesdays 9pm on Sky Atlantic, so the catch-up episodes should appear Tuesday evening (usually it's an hour or two after the episode finishes airing, however I suspect for a big show like Twin Peaks they will try to get the catch-up episode as close to 9pm as they are allowed).

Next Tuesday Sky Atlantic are airing both episodes 3 and 4, but I've no idea if it will continue two episodes each week or just revert to one.

Hope that helps a bit!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ah sorry, just noticed you were hoping for a reply from the NOW TV Team. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team, hopefully they will be able to post firmer details the next time they are passing by!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Ah sorry, just noticed you were hoping for a reply from the NOW TV Team. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team, hopefully they will be able to post firmer details the next time they are passing by!

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's just going to be one episode from now on. This was just for promotion and too keep peple happy as they have been waiting a long time for it. So 4 in one go was the best way to do this. Hope this helps 🙂

Cheers for the tag @Andy 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just so its clear also @Anonymous User the next new episode will be on the 5th of june and this will be simulcast also and will be available on catch-up after the 9pm showing only,  This will be episode 5 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: "...the next new episode will be on the 5th of june and this will be simulcast also and will be available on catch-up after the 9pm showing only,  This will be episode 5..."

Thank you. This was the information I was requesting to begin with. Now I (and we) know 🙂