cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Twin Peaks season 3 catchup

@Snowbalower you can't record Now content.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Champion 3

@Snowbalower @4268

Hi Snow

Just to emphasize what 4268 has just written, NowTV devices and apps have NO recording capabilities whatsoever.

UK Bob

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episodes 1&2 are now available to watch on catch-up (the show is called Twin Peaks: The Return).

Episodes 3 and 4 are also available to watch now as a special preview. Whilst they are set to expire in 7 days, don't worry, they will be replaced by the normal catch-up versions after the episodes air next week.

Highlighted
Mentor

I can only see episodes 3 & 4 at the moment, can anyone direct me towards where 1 & 2 can be found?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@liamdoh

If you do a search for Twin Peaks you should find season 3 listed under Twin Peaks:The Return, episodes 1&2 have been combined into a single double-length episode. If you still can't find it post back with the type of device you are using to watch.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I've found Twin Peaks: The Return alright. Its has a dropdown menu which has two options, both of which are Season One. Each Season One just contains eps 3 & 4.  Using both an Ubuntu laptop and Windows 10 desktop.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

screenshot_www_nowtv_com_2017_05_22_17_11_25

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

I see this: -

Capture.PNG

two.PNG

I think it's fair to say that the information is confusing. At the very least this new season should be listed as being 'season 3' not 'season 1'...

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Huh, that's odd! The first episode is missing for me! Could it be a regional thing? (I'm in Ireland)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@liamdoh wrote:

Huh, that's odd! The first episode is missing for me! Could it be a regional thing? (I'm in Ireland)

@liamdoh Is that ROI? In which case it could be as the episodes appear to be fine for UK customers. This forum is for the UK service and I'm not sure how much (if any) contact the support team have with the ROI service, so I'd recommend sending the ROI support team a message via https://help.nowtv.com/ie/ or if you use Twitter you can tweet them 'at' [voucher code removed]

0 Thanks