cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks season 3 catchup

Will Twin Peaks Season 3 episodes be available on catchup after the initial broadcast, or do we have to wait until the rebroadcast on Tuesday nights? Going to be really hard to avoid spoilers if not..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ye, it will be available on catch-up, and if you really dedicated Sky Atlantic are also doing a simulcast of the season opener at 2am Monday morning.

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can't record Now content.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268

Hi Snow

Just to emphasize what 4268 has just written, NowTV devices and apps have NO recording capabilities whatsoever.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episodes 1&2 are now available to watch on catch-up (the show is called Twin Peaks: The Return).

Episodes 3 and 4 are also available to watch now as a special preview. Whilst they are set to expire in 7 days, don't worry, they will be replaced by the normal catch-up versions after the episodes air next week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only see episodes 3 & 4 at the moment, can anyone direct me towards where 1 & 2 can be found?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you do a search for Twin Peaks you should find season 3 listed under Twin Peaks:The Return, episodes 1&2 have been combined into a single double-length episode. If you still can't find it post back with the type of device you are using to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've found Twin Peaks: The Return alright. Its has a dropdown menu which has two options, both of which are Season One. Each Season One just contains eps 3 & 4.  Using both an Ubuntu laptop and Windows 10 desktop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
screenshot_www_nowtv_com_2017_05_22_17_11_25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Huh, that's odd! The first episode is missing for me! Could it be a regional thing? (I'm in Ireland)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Huh, that's odd! The first episode is missing for me! Could it be a regional thing? (I'm in Ireland)

@Anonymous User Is that ROI? In which case it could be as the episodes appear to be fine for UK customers. This forum is for the UK service and I'm not sure how much (if any) contact the support team have with the ROI service, so I'd recommend sending the ROI support team a message via https://help.nowtv.com/ie/ or if you use Twitter you can tweet them 'at' [voucher code removed]

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

if you use Twitter you can tweet them 'at' [voucher code removed]

@Anonymous User Hmm, the forum thinks I'm posting a voucher code instead of the Twitter name, but if you put NOW TV and Ireland altogether you can probably work it out!