Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Twin Peaks expiry date?

@Jason-C

Do you happen to know if Twin Peaks has definitely been extended for another year? - the original expiry was end of this month, this seems to have now changed to next year, although one episode of S2 is still showing as going in a fortnight.

I was hoping to catch these before the new series starts, but if they are still going at the end of the month I'll have to give it a miss.

Ta.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Andy

I believe this was part of the Showtime deal, and we should have the show available for a long time! 🙂

According to our schedule, it'll definitely be on well past this month. Although I can't see yet if it'll go on a hiatus at some point next year.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Andy

I believe this was part of the Showtime deal, and we should have the show available for a long time! 🙂

According to our schedule, it'll definitely be on well past this month. Although I can't see yet if it'll go on a hiatus at some point next year.

Thanks,

Jason

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cheers Jason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to this link http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/ season 1 will be there for another year, but season 2 for less than a fortnight.

It may change, but I wouldn't get too commited until December.

Twin PeaksSky AtlanticSeason 2Episodes 22Ents Available Until 30/11/2016
Twin PeaksSky AtlanticSeason 1Episodes8Ents Available Until 30/11/2017
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah thanks, I saw that which is why I wanted to query. There seems to be one episode of season 2 that is still set to leave at the end of the month, I suspect that is affecting the way the whole season is showing on artesea's website, hopefully once that single episode is updated it should report correctly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So disappointed that I can't finish re-watching Season 2 before the revival starts tomorrow.  Will these episodes be back on Now??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, seasons 1 and 2 of Twin Peaks are still on the service for a good few months yet, so you can watch them now. Twin Peaks S3 should be on catch-up for at least 30 days after broadcast to give you time to catch-up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OMG whyyyyy has twin peaks season 1 and 2 been taken down 😐 had like 5 eps left to watch of season 2 or something im proper fuming

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi why have the season 1 and 2 of twin peaks been taken down from the service?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

It looks like it's an error on NOW TV's part

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Season-1-of-Twin-Peak-gone/m-p/427890#M31326