cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks season 3 catchup

Will Twin Peaks Season 3 episodes be available on catchup after the initial broadcast, or do we have to wait until the rebroadcast on Tuesday nights? Going to be really hard to avoid spoilers if not..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ye, it will be available on catch-up, and if you really dedicated Sky Atlantic are also doing a simulcast of the season opener at 2am Monday morning.

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

sorry to bother concerning this.  Sky Atlantic is broadcasting New Peaks from 22 May (https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-atlantic/twin-peaks?gclid=CjwKEAjw5_vHBRCBtt2NqqCDjiESJABD5rCJ...).

1. Will Now users have access to New Twin Peaks (Now TV includes Atlantic as  far as I know)? I'm talking about Season 3 not previous Season 1 and 2.

2. When will they get access?

3. Do you need to watch it live or can you get it on demand anytime once it's been aired?

Thanks, G

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it will be available to watch live on NOW TV through the Sky Atlantic channel stream, or to watch at your convenience via catchup for at least 30 days after it first airs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User many thanx!

FYI on the Launch:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-01-11/twin-peaks-series-revival-to-be-simulcast-in-the-uk-and-the-us

'The long-awaited series will launch at 2am on Monday 22nd May on Sky Atlantic, in a simulcast with the US airing on Showtime. The episode will then be shown again at the more UK-friendly time of 9pm on 23rd May.'

Good luck, G

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ye, it will be available on catch-up, and if you really dedicated Sky Atlantic are also doing a simulcast of the season opener at 2am Monday morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't see season 3 yet, how does catch-up work?  Will it only show after the initial simlucast?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As the new season has not yet started it is not on Catch-up yet this will be available from Monday evening onwards 🙂

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say Monday evening, does that mean it won't be immediately available for catch-up after the Monday 2am showing? Am trying to have a party Monday lunchtime, and am not sure now that we can watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although it airs at 2am on Sunday @Anonymous User it won't be available on Catch-up until it airs at 9pm on Monday evening.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But it is going to be on Sky On Demand immediately after 2am.  Is Now TV deliberately doing something different (as I only subscribed for Monday lunchtime viewing, sad I know)