cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks: The Return expiring 3rd October?

I'm late to Season 3 of Twin Peaks and watching the series is a major factor in signing up to Now TV. All episodes say they are expiring in 3 days. Will they be available to watch anywhere on demand after this? I like to binge watch but this is too much even for me.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from NOW TV answer this please?  Will the final episodes disappear from availability at midnight tonight?

HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi! 

S3 will expire at midnight on the 4th of October, but it will be back again on the 12th. This is due to licensing periods. 

1psaz6.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks!  I really appreciate this - I was at risk of missing the ending!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If you're still interested Twin Peaks: The Return is back on NOW TV as a complete boxset.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for this information. Can you tell us how long the episodes will now be available?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, thanks for this information. Can you tell us how long the episodes will now be available?

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't give you an exact date, but I can tell you that if there is no expiry date listed on any of the twin peaks: the return episodes, then they should be available for more than 90 days because the way it usually works with entertainment pass content is that if it is available for 90 days or less, then the expiry date appears next to said content

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The current expiy date we have is March 2023 so there is quite a bit of time for you to watch it. This date most likely will change however as @commanda6 has said it will be more than 90 days.