cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv listing

I've just bought an entertainment pass in order to watch Landscape Artist of the Year 2019 on Sky Arts.  The first episode was last week and the second is tonight, but I can't find them listed anywhere on my tv.   I can get 2016, 2017 and 2018, but not the latest series.  Where are they?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to add did you try the search engine inside the NowTV App where i got three results by typing in Landscape Artist.

Where i found Season 5 under Landscape Artist of the Year (2015 - present).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV programme but looking at my Android tablet NowTV App and my NowTV box Season 5 ( which i am assuming is the current season you are after) where episode 1 is available to watch now on catch up where episode 2 is available after 8pm tonight.

Out of curiosity what NowTV Playback device are you using ?

Screenshot_2019-10-22-14-36-33.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to add did you try the search engine inside the NowTV App where i got three results by typing in Landscape Artist.

Where i found Season 5 under Landscape Artist of the Year (2015 - present).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When the search result showed 2017  (2 seasons) in the description, I didn't look any further as I didn't expect 2019 to be with that result!   Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I can now watch one of my favourite programs.