cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tin Star Asset Issues

Having just binged all 10 episodes of Tin Star, at least 2 have issues in the viewing quality (at least on my LG WebOS TV).

The clearest is episode 9, I original assumed that it was directoral and that the close ups and grainy quality were due to that episodes subject, however it remained during the credits which suggests the episode has been badly cropped.

The other was episode 6. Any scenes with faces which featured highlights had two tones which made the cast look like they had a ton of foundation on half their face.

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I haven't seen this series yet... I'll keep a look out;)

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @schnapps

Guys

I've been binge watching Tin Star, I've only got episode 10 to go and should finish that sometime today,  but I've been watching via my Roku 3  (I believe in 720p) and the series PQ looks OK.

I guess that's the problem when you watch in "very high quality", you see the actors' make up flaws and other inconsistencies the program makers don't expect you to see.

Nevertheless, for those that like drama and mystery Tin Star will be enjoyable, as for me, a sci-fi and action buff, I'm on the fence.

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm watching episode 1 now...

It does not look right. There's too much motion blur and it's lacking fine detail... It's like a field is missing Smiley Surprised