cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Three month pass on new purchace

It looks like I have only been given a months pass on a my new purchase when it clearly states on the box and inside 3 months free pass. Or am I not understanding things correctly.

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you apply the code in the box to your account? The pass is called a monthly pass however in the details it should say what offer you are on.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

It looks like I have only been given a months pass on a my new purchase when it clearly states on the box and inside 3 months free pass. Or am I not understanding things correctly.

@Anonymous User

Hi David 🙂 

We have sent you an email about your query Smiley Wink

Looking forward to hearing back from you !

Thanks Kymberly (From The Now TV Team) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have followed the instuctions as requested by Now TV and have answered a number of emails from them. It still comes up with the same offer of a months pass only.

I have sent them the code and have sent scanned photo's of the packaging , the  code and the offer shown on the code contained in the box showning in print the words free entertainmant pass for three months.

I would like to add that if it had said that the free pass was for for a month then I would have still purchased the box, it would not have stopped me buying this, in other words the offer did not sway my reason to buy it.

My concern is the advertising of the offer does not match the code supplied with the purchase. I have Googled the offer and have found it being offered with a free three months entertaiment pass from every outlet where it is being advertised for sale.

Apart from all that, so far I am happy with the product.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Firstly apologises if i am going over the same ground that the NowTV Team have instructed you to carry out.

When you go to the NowTV Website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes does it say that you are on an offer if so below the cancel button there is a drop down arrow, which if you click on the arrow it will reveal the next due payment date.

If there is no offer mentioned, is there a green apply voucher code button next to your entertainment pass, if so try applying your voucher code again.

The above is based on that you have only ever setup a single username account which you have correctly logged into.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the: "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What do you see?

Cheers