Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The walking dead

Is it on now tv
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User new episodes start on the 15th Feb (season 6 episode 9), with NOW TV having all the previous one from the 1st February if you've missed any.

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User new episodes start on the 15th Feb (season 6 episode 9), with NOW TV having all the previous one from the 1st February if you've missed any.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will series 1-5 also be available? I've seen lots of billboard adverts saying they're all on nowtv, part of the reason we subscribed, but nothing there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I saw the same billboards as well. All the past episodes will be available tomorrow and the new series starts on the 15th
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User seasons 1-5 of The Walking Dead, plus the first half of season 6 have just been added.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if I'm just too old and daft for this service, but seem to have fallen into a trap here.

So about 3 weeks ago as a new Now tv customer I saw the walking dead advertised and thought thats for me.

I started watching the first episode about 3 weeks ago, and loved it but could only watch at a certain pace due to work commitments.

Got as far as season 5 the last episode, and now I log in to watch it and it's gone. In fact the only one I can now watch is season 6 from episode 9.

What on earth is going on? am I out of time to watch them? have they been removed? Why remove something anyway? is it a physical thing that takes up a warehouse of space? I don't get it Or alternatively is it a bug? not sure but am slightly peeved as I got into it now GRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyone got a clue what the score is please let me know as I'm concidering binning now tv.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Not sure if I'm just too old and daft for this service, but seem to have fallen into a trap here.

So about 3 weeks ago as a new Now tv customer I saw the walking dead advertised and thought thats for me.

I started watching the first episode about 3 weeks ago, and loved it but could only watch at a certain pace due to work commitments.

Got as far as season 5 the last episode, and now I log in to watch it and it's gone. In fact the only one I can now watch is season 6 from episode 9.

What on earth is going on? am I out of time to watch them? have they been removed? Why remove something anyway? is it a physical thing that takes up a warehouse of space? I don't get it Or alternatively is it a bug? not sure but am slightly peeved as I got into it now GRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyone got a clue what the score is please let me know as I'm concidering binning now tv.

Captaincornfake

Might be worth reading this post linked below.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/The-Walking-Dead/m-p/361416#M18542

Under the licensing Rights there is a time restriction imposed by the studios which is out of NowTV control. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

got mid way through season 4 and its gone! another customer bites the dust

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We're sorry to hear that. we can only keep it for as long as we have the rights to do so, we'd love to have it forever trust us! But it will return again probably in time for the new season.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for the info Schnapps.

While I understand that it's a bit like a bus hanging on for every latecomer that the bus never actaully leaves the station..

Still why not make it unavailable to newcomers who connot possibly watch every episode even if they stay awake for 48 hours solid just to watch it all.

I didn't actually notice the warning it was ending (if there even was one) so I guess its my own fault.

So am going to buy the box set when available and sod now tv, time to go with Android too me thinks.

Thank you for your help 🙂