cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The blacklist season 3 episode 2 missing

Hello, absolutely over the moon that the blacklist season 3 is back on!! However episode 2 is missing, is this an error or will it not be added?

Thanks in advance,

Sara
8 Replies
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it should be added but for some reason when the episodes were put back up last week episode 2 was missing. Hopefully they will get it added in the next day or two, especially given they are set to expire in 5 days time.

@Jason-C is one of the content team in charge of these things, I'll smile nicely at him and see if anything can be done.

image.jpeg

NOW are looking for users to join their Customer Feedback Group and help improve the service. If you're interested read more here and sign up.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User@Andy

Thanks for posting! We've got Season 3 of The Blacklist for a brief week-long preview.

We're very sorry that Episode 2 didn't quite make it at first, but we've rectified this so you should be able to watch now. Hope you're enjoying the show!

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I was frustrated with this, especially as there's a countdown on availability - now I've managed to watch episode 2, started episode 3 this morning and now episode 3 has vanished! A wee bit frustrating, I must say! 🙂 Only 3 days left to watch them too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hopefully episode 3 should be back in the next few hours, it's been caught along with episode 6 and quite a few of season 2 by a bug hiding the episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the fast response. I was beginning to think the system was keen to ensure I didn't finish the listed episodes!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

All current episodes of Season 3 are appearing now, but they only have 2 days left before expiring, so catch them quicky!

NOW are looking for users to join their Customer Feedback Group and help improve the service. If you're interested read more here and sign up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have just finished watching season 2 and have tried to start watching season 3, but it is only coming up with espisode 23 of season 3. where can we watch 1-22 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

We have just finished watching season 2 and have tried to start watching season 3, but it is only coming up with espisode 23 of season 3. where can we watch 1-22 

Hi @Anonymous User

In short, you can't... The 'catch-up' episodes from the newest/latest series (usually) expire 30 days after their original 'live' transmission date, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders.

The full series might appear at some time but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins...

Cheers