cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The blacklist season 3 episode 2 missing

Hello, absolutely over the moon that the blacklist season 3 is back on!! However episode 2 is missing, is this an error or will it not be added?

Thanks in advance,

Sara
8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it should be added but for some reason when the episodes were put back up last week episode 2 was missing. Hopefully they will get it added in the next day or two, especially given they are set to expire in 5 days time.

@Jason-C is one of the content team in charge of these things, I'll smile nicely at him and see if anything can be done.

image.jpeg

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User@Andy

Thanks for posting! We've got Season 3 of The Blacklist for a brief week-long preview.

We're very sorry that Episode 2 didn't quite make it at first, but we've rectified this so you should be able to watch now. Hope you're enjoying the show!

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I was frustrated with this, especially as there's a countdown on availability - now I've managed to watch episode 2, started episode 3 this morning and now episode 3 has vanished! A wee bit frustrating, I must say! 🙂 Only 3 days left to watch them too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hopefully episode 3 should be back in the next few hours, it's been caught along with episode 6 and quite a few of season 2 by a bug hiding the episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the fast response. I was beginning to think the system was keen to ensure I didn't finish the listed episodes!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

All current episodes of Season 3 are appearing now, but they only have 2 days left before expiring, so catch them quicky!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have just finished watching season 2 and have tried to start watching season 3, but it is only coming up with espisode 23 of season 3. where can we watch 1-22 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

We have just finished watching season 2 and have tried to start watching season 3, but it is only coming up with espisode 23 of season 3. where can we watch 1-22 

Hi @Anonymous User

In short, you can't... The 'catch-up' episodes from the newest/latest series (usually) expire 30 days after their original 'live' transmission date, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders.

The full series might appear at some time but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins...

Cheers