Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The affair season 3 disappeared

Hi can someone tell me why season 3 has gone i hadn't finished watching it 

7 REPLIES 7
Geluk
Expert 2

Only 1 + 2 currently available; you need to keep close eye on any expiry dates, which'll relate to licensing arrangement NOWTV have with producers. May reappear in future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I watched episode one last night and then this afternoon, it's not there, not any of the episodes in series 3.  Please can someone tell me if I'm looking in the wrong place. I can't wait to watch the next series.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi everyone,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

As the last episode from season 3 was 'live' broadcast/streamed at the end of January 2017, the newest season has now gone!

Episodes from the newest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User

Season 3 of The Affair has returned as a boxset.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

Season 3 of The Affair has returned as a boxset

That's great news...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much! It's back and I'm watching it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much I'm watching it now!