The Walking Dead is almost back and we’re desperate to #SaveThemNOW
The Walking Dead is almost back and we can’t wait to find out what happens next…
The waiting wait is nearly over. It’s been seven months since Season 6 of The Walking Dead ended in a flurry of drama and baseball bat swings. With the drama set to continue, we don’t wouldn’t blame you if you need a recap. Fear not, we’ve got exactly what you need.
We teamed up with British comedy legend John Cleese to recap all six seasons – and even if you’re rewatching the Box Sets (add link), you don’t want to miss this! …Well, only if you don’t mind a few hundred pesky spoilers:
But what happens next? While we can’t wait to find out, we’re also extremely worried about what will happen nextmight happen to our beloved characters… So we’re pledging our allegiance to our favourites, hoping all the good karma will save them from Lucille!
Head to our Facebook or Twitter page and tell us who you’d most want to save from Negan's wrath using the hashtags below. You can also see the results coming in live!
And that’s not all! By taking part, you could’ll also be in with a chance of winning a prize every The Walking Dead fan dreams of: a chance to test your skills in a real life zombie apocalypse experience! The world famous Zombie Shopping Mall has been heavily infected and it’s overrun by zombies, so killing them (while trying to get the hell out of there) is all part of the fun. It’s not something you’d want to miss out on!
So to make sure you don’t miss out on a chance to win, head to Facebook or Twitter now and cast your vote!
1. These terms and conditions apply to the #SaveThemNOW prize draw promoted via Twitter and Facebook
Who can enter
2. Unless otherwise stated the promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man and Channel Island residents, aged 18 years or over. ID and proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are in no way responsible for any aspect of the promotion.
How to enter
3. To enter the prize draw, you must do the following:
Entering from Twitter
You must first vote using one of the designated hashtags as listed below
Once a response video is received, you must retweet it from a public Twitter account to be entered into the prize draw
Entering from Facebook
Vote by commenting in the ‘live stream’ post using one of the designated hashtags as listed below
The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Where the competition requires or permits you to submit a photograph, image and/or video (the “Media”) as part of your entry this clause 6 shall apply in addition to the rest of the terms and conditions. By submitting the Media:
a. You confirm that: (i), that the Media was taken and/or produced by yourself or in the event that it was taken and/or produced by a third party, you have the consent of that third party to submit the photograph in question, (ii) your Entry and/or any part of it does not and shall not infringe any copyright or other third party rights, laws or regulations and (iii) any persons or third party products appearing in the Media used within your Entry or named within any text submitted as part of your Entry have in the case of persons, given their formal consent for it to be submitted to Sky or in the case of third party products, been approved by the product owner, (iv) Where the Entry features or names any children you confirm either you are the legal parent/guardian of the children or you have the consent of the parent/guardian for the Entry to be submitted, and (v) your Entry does not contain any spam, URLs for third party sites which may contain offensive or illegal material or any information or software which may contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other damaging or destructive component.
b. You grant Sky a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free right to use, copy, distribute, edit, sub-license, communicate to the public and otherwise make use of your Entry or any part of it by way of any and all media in Sky’s control. You waive any right to approve uses of the Entry prior to such use.
c. You agree to reimburse Sky’s reasonable expenses resulting from any third party claim arising from the use of the Entry.
6. Unless described otherwise in the details, where the prize includes attendance at any event, the cost of any transport to and from the event and/or any hotel accommodation that may be required other than what’s provided are not included as part of the prize. Further, unless stated otherwise, the cost of any meals and all other personal expenses, spending money and other incidentals are the responsibility of the winner and their permitted guests. Any spend during the trip will not be covered by the Promoter.
7. There is no cash alternative to any of the above prizes unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes are not to be sold or transferred.
8. The promotion closing date and when all entries must be received by is 11.59pm 28th October 2016.
9. Unless stated otherwise, you can only enter the prize draw once. Entries sent in through agents or third parties or by automated means will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
How the winning entry is chosen
10. There will be one winner selected in total, drawn from combined entries from Twitter and Facebook
11. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, after the closing date set out above. The winner will be notified through a direct Facebook message or Tweet no later than 21 days after the Closing Date stated.
12. The winner will be required to provide the following information to the Promoter within 72 hours of being informed that they’ve won: full name, postal address, phone number and e-mail address. If the winner has not responded within 72 hours, or is/are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
19. By entering the promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, Sky may pass the data on your entry to its fulfilment agent to issue you with your prize. The identity of the fulfilment agency for a particular promotion will be made available to winners upon request.
20. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
21. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
22. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
23. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
24. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky (trading as NOW TV), Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.