cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Season 8 Sound Dropping

OK this issue has remained for nearly 3 weeks now - I have had Live Chat with NOWTV & been told that someone will contact me as a matter of urgency - No one has contacted me ??  Obviously NOWTV have our money & do not feel the need to provide a service !!  They emailed me on the 10th to say they would contact me in 24/48 hours - i chased after 72 hours & again they said they would contact me ???  It is now the 22nd & still nothing.  

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Samantha, I'm having the same problem, no help from now tv, I've downloaded the app to my phone and there is no issue with the sound. Can I ask if you are watching it through the box or the stick? I'm wondering if it's just an issue with the watching through the box  Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was using the stick & trying via  a lap top - I got an email from NOWTV to say that the problem is now fixed - it seems to be apart from episode 7 (Season 😎 which still has a problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing sound issue while watching the content.  Are you able to confirm which episodes and at what time does the sound drop so we can investigate further.

Many Thanks

Rachel  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was the entire season 8 - I had an email from NOWTV saying that this has been fixed & it seems to be apart from episode 7 (the entire episode is unwatchable due to the lack of sound which drops in & out)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 8, Episode 7 is unwatchable due to the sound missing.  This has been ongoing for 3 weeks.  Please fix this or I will cancel my subscription on all packages.