cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Season 7, first half has disappeared without warning...

Hi, I'm a new customer who signed up in February to finally watch The Walking Dead from the very beginning, having been badgered by several friends for a long time to do so. And mightily impressive it is. Having joyfully binged my way through the first six seasons I started watching the seventh, watching episode 3 yesterday.

Today however I discovered that the first eight episodes of Season 7 are no longer available. These episodes did not carry an expiry date nor the usual 30-day countdown, and I've seen no warning of their removal. Having come so far watching the show I'm pretty gutted, and I've noticed several people on Twitter voicing the same concern. 

Is this standard practice? I really don't want to wait for the Blu-Ray to be released, so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

SE.

101 REPLIES 101
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

All comments regarding 'The Walking Dead' episodes have been moved into this single topic to maintain continuity...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

All comments regarding 'The Walking Dead' episodes have been moved into this single topic to maintain continuity...

Shame Now TV didn't maintain continuity of The Walking Dead Season 7.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to comments submitted by @Anonymous User from NOW TV, they made a mistake!

Here's an extract of what he said: "we left the [early] episodes on our service for longer than we're suppose to."

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 - Do you mean this thread?  According to that The Walking Dead should still be there for another five years.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/m-p/300513#M9337

Available Box Sets in March

Box Sets on NOW TV in March

The Walking Dead - Seasons 1-7 - Leaves 2022

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Box Sets on NOW TV in March

The Walking Dead - Seasons 1-7 - Leaves 2022

A very helpful forum member not NOW TV employee compiles those lists. As with anything. The information provided is 'subject to change'.

Mistakes happen. What's done is done. Time to move on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital wrote:

The information provided is 'subject to change'.

Mistakes happen. What's done is done. Time to move on!

@SeeMoreDigital  It changed very quickly with zero notice.   @4268 mentioned a thread which said when the series come off.  The post I highlighted was from early March. It said 2022 not 3 april 2017. 

Mistakes always seem to happen as the next monthly payment is taken.  A lot of Now TV advertising shows The Walking Dead.   Now TV employee  @Anonymous User  (whose post was incomprehensible)  didn't dispute it.  Now TV didn't apologise.  I pay for the mistake.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Mistakes always seem to happen just after the next monthly payment is taken...  

Given that everyones subscriptions run at different dates, it means there's a 1 in 30 or 1 in 31 chance of that 'just' happening. Which is just plain daft!

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital@  It changed very quickly with zero notice.   @4268 mentioned a thread which said when the series come off.  The post I highlighted was from early March. It said 2022 not 3 april 2017. 

I have told you that a very helpful forum member not NOW TV employee compiles those lists in that thread! I have told you that mistakes happen!

You're argument is going round in circles now and it's time to get off!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

You're argument is going round in circles now and it's time to get off!

The point I am making is the one made in the very first post and one that has not been answered by those with a vested interest (like you are a moderator so if not an employee here at their behest).  The episodes were dropped with zero explanation and no apology has been forthcoming.  Many people (self  included) subscribed just for The Walking Dead.  Now apparently I have to wait months to watch them on Now TV.

Those with a vested interest have provided a lost of mis-information and then write it is a mistake.  Well Now TV employee didn't even do that,  because his post was impossible to understand.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

The explanation was given @Anonymous User, NOW TV said they made a mistake with the early episodes,"they were removed because we had too".

And given that you think I'm at "the behest" of NOW TV, I will apologise on their behalf.... Sorry about the mix-up @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

The explanation was given @Anonymous User, NOW TV said they made a mistake with the early episodes,"they were removed because we had too".

And given that you think I'm at "the behest" of NOW TV, I will apologise on their behalf.... Sorry about the mix-up @Anonymous User

@SeeMoreDigital I could barely read that post from @Anonymous User, but I don't think there was any admission of making a mistake.

Thanks for the apology.  Can you issue a refund?