cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Season 7, first half has disappeared without warning...

Hi, I'm a new customer who signed up in February to finally watch The Walking Dead from the very beginning, having been badgered by several friends for a long time to do so. And mightily impressive it is. Having joyfully binged my way through the first six seasons I started watching the seventh, watching episode 3 yesterday.

Today however I discovered that the first eight episodes of Season 7 are no longer available. These episodes did not carry an expiry date nor the usual 30-day countdown, and I've seen no warning of their removal. Having come so far watching the show I'm pretty gutted, and I've noticed several people on Twitter voicing the same concern. 

Is this standard practice? I really don't want to wait for the Blu-Ray to be released, so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

SE.

101 REPLIES 101
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The thing is I am logged in on a PC and everything works except the CANCELLATION!!!!!

Can you post a screen grab of what you are seeeing please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2017-04-07.png

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

2017-04-07.png

That's odd @Anonymous User,

I see this: -

Capture.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

That's odd @Anonymous User,

I see this: -

Capture.PNG

@SeeMoreDigital Sure, but I dont!   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devastated! Only noticed the time limit on season 6 two days before and binge watched all 16 in two days. Then we watched 4 episodes of 7 on Friday, went back last night to continue and BOOOOM! I'm pretty sure it said end of May as expiry date. Not a happy camper! Come on NowTV, do the right thong and reinstate the first 8 episodes! PLEASE!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I though exactly the same, I'm am sure that the expiry dates on the new episodes was the 1st May. I was saving them up to binge watch the whole series over the Easter break 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just posted this in the topic "Why on earth do you keep removing programs!" In response to Jason-C, Community Manager: 

Jason-C wrote:

For Entertainment content, we put an expiry date on each episode, when it's within 30 days of leaving.

Could you then please explain why this did not happen for the first eight episodes of Season 7 of The Walking Dead, which were removed on the 3rd of April? There was no warning of their removal nor the usual 30-day countdown, in fact these episodes carried no expiry date at all. I did start a post on this subject that ran to nearly 50 replies with no official response. I and many others were still catching up with these episodes only for them to unceremoniously disappear, and I for one would be grateful for at least an explanation, thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Most probably it was an oversight of some kind @Anonymous User. No system is perfect all the time!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, where has the first 8 episodes of season 7 gone!!!!???? I can't see it anymore after watching episode one last week and when I last checked I had a good few days left
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat as well and am fuming, was on episode 7 of season 7... there was an expiry  date which said the 3rd may.....unless I'm mistaken we are still in April! I will be cancelling this sub, as someone else said why bother committing to watching a show if now tv can just delete it at any time, waste of time subscription.