cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ella1966
Mentor

The Strain Season 3 and 4

Does anybody know if The Strain Season 3 will be on and if anybody has decided to air Season 4 in UK, thanks for any info.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You really must be a "newbie" if you believe Nowtv is for your convenience and not their profit. Nowtv embodies all the worst aspects of Skytv. From the endlessly repeated shows to "new" channels like SyFy which is just Freeviews Horror channel + Librarians. As I have written before, Nowtv is just a poor, sick relative of Foxtv and now has been cast adrift to the whims of BTtv. When you think of Nowtv you can see that it has the worst, cheapest shows on tv. There is very little chance that they will pay for "The Strain S4" just to please their customers. After all, they must have received hundreds of complaints about putting 30 episodes of the rubbish that is the "Librarians" on over a single weekend. What will Nowtv do now that its 4 shows aimed at teenagers are on mid-season break?. I have cancelled my subs in anticipation of the utter dross and endless repeats that will surely follow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 3 was aired on W but they dropped it so season 3 is not available, and season 4 has not got a UK broadcaster yet so no legal way to watch ok the UK
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 seasons can be bought on Amazon. Season 4 is £14.99 ( they all are). I don't understand why people keep paying for the endless repeats on Entertainment Pass and surely the SyFy channel has to be a sick joke played on the long-suffering customers by the Nowtv owners.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ella1966 and anybody else who's still interested, The Strain S4 boxset is now available to watch on NOW TV. Enjoy!