cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ella1966
Mentor

The Strain Season 3 and 4

Does anybody know if The Strain Season 3 will be on and if anybody has decided to air Season 4 in UK, thanks for any info.

23 REPLIES 23
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No UK broadcaster has picked up Season 4 yet (W, who broadcast the first three seasons have dropped the show) so we won't know if NOW TV are likely to end up with it yet. If they do it will be sometime next year. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Ella1966

Like @Andy said in his post, I'm sure the Strain S3 was due to be up from Today, but I haven't checked myself as yet, so if it's not there then hopefully it should be up soon.

I can't say I've seen anything yet about Season 4 being picked up by anyone, but after the W channel decided not to go for it I would guess there might be a chase going on for the rights as we speak....... a lot of folk on this forum like the show so hopefully Sky Box Sets / Now TV could do a deal and S4 could soon follow S3 on to the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Season 4 The Strain be available????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

No date for Season 4 as of yet I'm afraid!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mary,

Do you have any update on season 4? We are enjoying the show and would love to see the next season Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

None yet I'm afraid 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not yet been able to find out if Nowtv has bought the 4th ( and last ) series of The Strain. However the show is featured on Amazon although you have to pay ( as usual with Amazon ). I will give Nowtv a couple of months to let us know what's happening

and then off to Amazon, I'm afraid.

P.S. For anyone who hasn't seen the ad, series 1-2- 3 are currently being re-booted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

No update on S4 yet 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The news, or lack of, remains pretty bleak so I think I'll pay (literally) Amazon a visit just to be on the safe side. It's a shame "The Outcast" was cancelled as it was only The Strain and Outcast that made the subscription worthwhile. Perhaps Nowtv could hive off of Sky and concentrate on adult shows instead of teenage ones. After all, at the end of the day it's the grownups who pay the bills.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the NOW TV movies for a couple of years and recently added the entertainment package. The first thing I have watched is The Strain, and have motored my way through the first three seasons. I’m gripped. I hadn’t realised S4 wasn’t available. Surely NOW TV wouldn’t do that to their customers? What’s the point of showing all but the final season. That will be one sure way to annoy customers and potentially make them leave.