cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The STRAIN

I am a bit disappointed as have been watching 'The Strain' but episodes appear to have been removed from season 1 while the earlier episodes remain i.e episodes 1 and 2 are there but other later episodes are missing; there are duplicate episodes and episodes that are missing...!

Can Now TV sort this out please so that episodes run in sequence from 1 - 13 and if they can only show 8 episodes then let it be 8 episodes in sequence and not all over the place..   Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all the episodes will be there, they are just caught in a bug knocking random episodes off from the service. If you look tomorrow hopefully it'll all be sorted. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all the episodes will be there, they are just caught in a bug knocking random episodes off from the service. If you look tomorrow hopefully it'll all be sorted. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  All 13 episodes of The Strain Season 1 are now available - with no duplicates.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been watching the strain got to episode 10 now they have all been taken off not happy at all

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

All the episodes appear to be there for me, however if you are looking at your Watchlist in My TV it's possible that will be empty.

Use the search option in the app you are using to search for Strain and hopefully it will come up, but if not post back with which device you are using.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Strange...

All 13 episodes of season 1 still appear here: http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/-strain/4386abafba3b0510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good news thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies I used to find it under sky1 programmes it's not there now for me but does appear if it's typed in the search .Thanks again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fell asleep halfway thru episode 9, season 1 of the strain, when I tried to watch from where I left off it was unavailable, have tried episode before and after also unavailable

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It looks like a problem at NOW TV's end, the NOW TV Team have been made aware so hopefully should be fixed soon (probably not be tonight though).