cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackfish
Scholar

The Russell Howard Hour Season 3

We watched episode 1 season 3 last week and had it added to our watch list but not only has it now gone but episode 2 which aired yesterday on Sky One  isn’t available either. Only season 1 and 2 showing. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (2)
21 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: The Russell Howard Hour Season 3

Hi @Blackfish 

Somebody over on NowTV Twitter has reported the same issue, where their Twitter Team have passed the information onto their Content Dept to investigate and hopefully resolve.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team are you on the case ?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Minlack
Advocate

I was just going to watch this but it's not there!

Ederj

What’s the latest on this?

Lor1

I'm having the same issue. S1&2 are still in My List, but no S3. S3 is listed in the Highlights page when I open the app, but clicking on it returns a "cannot fetch data" error.

Liam45

We have had the same problem! Watched it on last week's and now it's gone 😩

Pansapi
Advocate

Me too. Had access to episode 1 last week, nothing today....

0 Thanks
Antstad
Mentor

I'm having the same issue. I wonder if Now TV is purposefully giving a sub par service to make people go back to using Sky+. 

Hope they sort there act out, as at the moment I question if Now TV is worth the money.

Husnain
Advocate

Dear,

I want my bill under my name by post, Please send me bill under my name by post, I tried to find out your customer contact number to talk to you but I didn't found it. Please send me as soon as possible. Thank you

Regards, Husnain Qamar

0 Thanks
Matttal35
Advocate

Same problem, please sort. Thanks