cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Orville Ser1, Ep 12, where is it?

I have just tried to watch the last episode of the current series of The Orville and all I get is an error "OVP-00024".

Ep 11 plays fine and has 11 days remaining so I am a bit surprised Ep 12 seems to have gone. The thumbnail for Ep 12 still appear in my watchlist, any ideas if it will be available to view?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using, where on my nowtv smart box and Android phone episode 12 is missing, but my Windows 10 tablet App is showing that episode 12 is available with 18 days left to watch.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to investigate and hopefully resolve.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

No problem, the ATV was already hooked up to my TV and a few clicks on the remote was all that was needed Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

It says "we do not have this show" when I try to play this episode in my roku express.

Hope I haven't missed it! 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

I am sure that the NowTV Content Team will  be on the case ASAP and it sounds to me there is a temporary blip with these episodes in question.

Where, I am quietly confident this will be fixed before the final episode 12 expires with 18 days left (so no need to panic just yet).

Episode 10 might be more of a concern with only 4 days left on the nowtv service, if not fixed quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I came on here to raise this point as well, epsiode 12 is not working on my Roku LT box. Very frustrating!

Hopefully the fact that this question is being shown on here as 'answered' doesn't mean that no-one at NowTV is paying attention to this...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @caseyb1993 @Andy

Thanks for flagging, I'll get this looked in to!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

On further checking the LG TV app shows Ep12 with 18 days to run but it will not play and gives the message "...content is not availabe right now" which is better than a silly error code on the PC and the Roku box does not show Ep12 it at all, just Ep11 on its own in the list.

I will just assume the episode is offline for everyone for the time being and I will try again in a few days, be a pity to miss the last one after watching the rest of this excellet series.

Thanks for all the responses.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant see Ep 11 or 12 on a Roku branded Now TV box (black)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D @Mary-E

Can you please pass this on? 🙂

Never mind @Anonymous User you beat me to it! HAha

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

Panic over, Ep10, Ep11 and Ep12 now back online and working Smiley Happy

Thanks @Anonymous User for your swift response Smiley Happy