cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Last Ship Season 3

I'm watching The Last Ship but on Season 3 it starts with Episode 5. Where have episodes 1-4 gone? I've looked on the iOS App and on Apple TV and can't see them anywhere.
5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The 'catch-up' episodes from the newest season, usually expire 30 days after their original 'live' broadcast date, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders (much like they do with BBC iPlayer). Meaning if the earlier episodes are not listed, they've exceeded their 30 day limit and have gone!

The full series could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your quick response! Just confused as the full seasons 1 and 2 are available.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks for your quick response! Just confused as the full seasons 1 and 2 are available.

Hi @Anonymous User,

That's because the previous seasons are not being 'live' broadcast. And as such they have different pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Any idea when season 3 episode 12 and 13 will show up?

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to the Sky TV Planner episode 12 is going to be shown live on Sky 1 at 8pm on Sunday the 2nd of October, so i am guessing it will be on catch up a few hours after that.

Where i am assuming that episode 13 will be aired the following Sunday and again on catch up a couple of hours later.