cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Good Doctor, missing episodes....

Hiya,

Does any one know what has happened to The Good Doctor. Season 2 is missing episodes 8, 10, 11, 12, 17, and 18. 

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I flagged up these missing episodes to the NowTV Forum Team on Thursday this week.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I flagged up these missing episodes to the NowTV Forum Team on Thursday this week.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be honest i can't see these missing episodes reappearing until the early part of next week from my experience in the past with NowTV when it comes to re adding missing episodes back onto their servers Smiley Sad

Hopefully i am wrong and it will be sooner 🤞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like S2 episodes 8, 10, 11 & 12 are now back on the nowtv service available to watch Smiley Happy.

Episode 17 is not scheduled until tomorrow after it has aired live at 9pm on the Sky Witness.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya schnapps,

Thanks for that, I just hate it when that happens.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like S2 episodes 8, 10, 11 & 12 are now back on the nowtv service available to watch Smiley Happy.

Episode 17 is not scheduled until tomorrow after it has aired live at 9pm on the Sky Witness.

@Jason-C  @Graham-S .

What's happening with these above episodes ?

When i posted at 5pm today they was showing back on your service, now they have disappeared once again 😠😠😠

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

@Jason-C  @Graham-S .

What's happening with these above episodes ?

When i posted at 5pm today they was showing back on your service, now they have disappeared once again 😠😠😠

Thanks for tagging me @schnapps 

We've raised this with our content team. We hope to have more info soon. Ill turn on alerts to remind me tomorrow to check again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arghh just come to watch them and they are not on!

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Just to let you all know, we should have more info later today Smiley Happy

I'll post it as soon as I get it Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also in the same boat -wondering what has happened to these episodes missing from mid season of the Good Doctor .

So I await the information you can provide. Hopefully it means  the missing episodes being reinstated when the new episode becomes available tonight   (9pm i believe)