cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Good Doctor Season 2

Hi,

I was wonderign when the Season 2 episodes 11 to 18 will become available on NowTv.

Thanks in advance,

--Stav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Season 2 expired on 18/03/2019 as it was catch up from Live showings. We currently do not have an exact date on when it will reappear as a boxset. 

Kind regards, 

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jason-C .

Could somebody from NowTV have the decency and courtesy to reply to the many customers posts and threads on the forum in the last week or so about The Good Doctor Season 2 missing episodes.

I haven't seen one single reply by a NowTV Staff member ?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Season 2 expired on 18/03/2019 as it was catch up from Live showings. We currently do not have an exact date on when it will reappear as a boxset. 

Kind regards, 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If thats the case you Need to remove the remaining Season 2 episodes showing still available to watch on your server that have been there since the 18th of March 2019 which is confusing your customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I understand and we have made the relevant team aware to remove this to avoid further confusion for customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a bit silly really...

I am new to NOWTV and I can't watch the end of a season and you don't know when is going to be available.

It feels like I am paying for nothing...

Martin1975
Mentor

How can catch up have left the beginning of the season and cut the end off? Stop lying to customers and admit you are talking nonsense! You have ticked off a lot of customers who now have to pay to watch the end of the season via a service that actually works!! And take the solved tick off yourself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  If season 2 expired on 18-03-2019, then why are episodes 1-10 showing. The missing episodes 11-18 are the latest in both series so surely would be the last to be taken off the site.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just caught up on the good doctor and episode 2 of season 2 won't work but the others 3 - 10 work but are expiring within the hour?! Why?! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So today finished season one on my phone and started s2ep1.... came up after last episode, I had to stop due to work, now season 2 isn't showing! Reading this is shouldn't have been available but a quick Google search for " nowtv the good doctor season 2" show NowTV with a Google Advert promoting it!

What's going on?