cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Flash / the Gifted / Supergirl - no updates

It is Feb already and still can't see new episodes of those series.

When will they be available here?

Is it just me? Because I have already tried using different browsers and clearing my cache... with no effect.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

flash is due back for episode 10 on 27th and sure rest won't be far behind or maybe even before then they all have mid season break so no need change browsers they just not been aired yet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks. 

My surprise is that the show is already going on in the US and you can eve buy the episodes on Amazon US, but still no sign of them here...

I do not understand this delay by Sky and I could not find anything about this on the website. It is just another disappointing and frustrating feature of this poorly arranged service. 

If I could go anywere else to watch these shows, I would. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you want to know when any tv shows are back try geek town website shows when back on all platforms.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Flash returns 27th Feb, Supergirl returns 19th March.

The Gifted has finished S1, episode 14 on NOW TV (which is actually episodes 12 and 13 joined together into a double episode) is the final episode of the season. A second season has been ordered for later in the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks. 

As I mentioned in another answer, my surprise is that the show is already going on in the US and you can eve buy the episodes on Amazon US, but still no sign of them here...

I really do not understand this delay by Sky and I could not find anything about this on the website. It is just another disappointing and frustrating feature of this poorly arranged service. 

If I could go anywere else to watch these shows legaly, I would. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone waiting for Supergirl to return from its midseason break, just be aware it's now been pushed back until 26th March.