cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Flash season 2 jumps to episode 10?

Okay, so the new season supposedly starts today, but I think there was a mix-up with the episodes. The episode I see listed is Season 2, Episode 10, and not the first episode. Seems like a bit of a bug?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User episode 9 aired on the 15th December and left catchup on the 14th January. 

Pretty much all catchup shows are for 30 days (although some on Gold are only 7) as these are the rights signed with the content owners. You will find the odd show made available for longer, but it's more of an exception right now. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the first nine were on before Christmas. They're not available on catchup as they've passed the 30 day window. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In that case it seems rather odd that it's only been recently that I've actually been able to see season 2 listed (otherwise I'd have watched them at the time). Is there a particular reason there's a 30 day time limit to these shows, when many others don't seem limited in any way?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All the season two episodes were available on catch-up, until they expired. Season one is available until NOW TV/Sky no longer have the streaming rights, I'd imagine season two will be available fully when it's finished (or shorty after) when Sky acquire the full season rights. Similar things happen with other shows, you get the full seasons, but the current season's episodes are only available for a limited time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User episode 9 aired on the 15th December and left catchup on the 14th January. 

Pretty much all catchup shows are for 30 days (although some on Gold are only 7) as these are the rights signed with the content owners. You will find the odd show made available for longer, but it's more of an exception right now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Looks like I'll have to wait for the season to be made fully available (I think they're listed as box sets?) before I get stuck in. There's little more annoying than joining a series at the half-way mark only to be completely baffled by the plot and get spoilers ahead of the other episodes.

At least I still have Supergirl to look forward to this month.